skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Thursday, 2 October 2008
Final Card
This is my final
design
It had no toy to begin with and then it was on a yellow back ground but I
finally
settled
for White.(I used my logo cause I don't know which one we're using yet.)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FLUBE
Welcome to Flube's blog!
Which logo is the best?
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(42)
►
November
(3)
▼
October
(27)
Slideshow
The famous Flube building - winner of the creativi...
Well Done
Animoto
i will talk about rspca on the pitch.REMEMBER NO S...
Our presentation
rspca
Ok , these really are the final ones now !
we should use the rspca logo
Final Cards !!!
NICOLE FINAL CARD
jasmin coggins other final design
jasmin coggins other final desig
logo decision
The logo has been decided .. haha
nicole - final card
Final Card
I made this logo cause I don't know which one we'r...
I'm done :)
Dog tired final card
for jasmin coggins's final design the yellow colou...
final iDog card
jasmin coggins final design
final pug card
this is my idea for a logo from jasmin
No title
Final pug card
►
September
(12)
Contributors
Jamie
Nicole
abi
No comments:
Post a Comment